There are so many money making opportunities online. Some are just pure Scam and others are Legit. You will never know which is legit or not if you keep sitting on the fence.
Do your research and make a decision. Be a Risk taker with a direction.
- Join Early (Early birds catches the worm).
- Borrowing to invest in any platform is not a good idea (sometimes things may not work as planned).
- Always invest what you can afford to loose.
- Don’t be greedy (invest once and continue to withdraw until your initial capital is doubled or tripled).
- Invest in multiple platforms, rather than multiple accounts on a single platform (you cannot always loose in all).
- If you are good at referring people, try to refer as many as you can in order to multiply your capital.
- Always be online and be up to date with every happenings in your investment platform.
- Don’t put too much faith in any platform (Anything is possible).
- Don’t sign up for any platform merely because someone persuaded you to; instead, sign up only if you are willing to assume the risk.
By following all these guidelines, even if you loose, the risk will be minimal.