How to Earn 20,000 Naira Per Month From Kuda
Kuda referral has resurfaced. Although these offers were not previously available on the platform, it appears that they are currently conducting promotions on their platform, causing them to bring these offers to us from Kuda. You can now earn free on Kuda by following the steps outlined below.
Kuda is a similar app to Opay, if you haven’t heard of it yet, we’ll go over some basic information about it soon. But keep in mind that our main goal with the app is to figure out how to make the ₦20,000 from it on a monthly, if not weekly, basis. We’ll start by learning about the Kuda platform and what we can do with it.
What Exactly Is Kuda?
Kuda is a platform where you can save money, pay bills online, and transfer money to any bank in Nigeria for free. The app is secure, and it works like Opay, Alat by Wema, and other mobile banking app platforms that we use on a daily basis.
How To Get N1000 For Free From Kuda
- First and foremost, you must download the app kuda app.
- It’s available for download here.
- Following the successful download and installation of the application on your smartphone.
- Open the app and begin the registration process with it.
- By providing the information requested by the app.
- SNAP A selfie with the app is recommended, as is providing your BVN (Bank Verification Number) followed by a valid id such as a driver’s license, passport, identity card, or NIN.
- Don’t worry, the app is completely safe. It’s a safe platform. They will not temper your specifics. The Central Bank of Nigeria has approved the Kuda app.
- Anything they ask for, give it to them. If you wish to earn money from Kuda, you must use the code R04WcOWH as your referral code.
- After completing the registration process, deposit money into the app with a minimum of ₦500.
- Use the ₦500 to get yourself some airtime while you wait for your ₦1000 registration bonus.
- Make sure to tell everyone you’re referring to the platform to do the same approach or to take a glance at these posts.
How to Copy Kuda App Referral Code
- Simply open the app and select the “More” option.
- There will be a variety of options available to you.
- Select Referrals from the options.
- You can then copy your referral code and send it to your friends.
What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From The Kuda App?
You may withdraw to any of your Nigeria bank accounts whenever you like using the kuda app, just keep referring your friends and earn more from kuda, don’t think twice N1000 per refer is not a tiny amount of money, picture how much you’ll make if you refer 20 people.